When it comes to your male reproductive issues, you need a specialist. A urologist is a doctor who has extensive knowledge about the male reproductive system, including the testicles, prostate gland, and penis.
When you have one of these problems and need treatment as soon as possible, you don’t want to wait around for an appointment with your primary care physician or OB/GYN. Instead, find experienced urologists in los angeles who can diagnose and treat your condition quickly—and efficiently!
What is a Urologist?
A urologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the male and female urinary tract and reproductive organs. These problems include kidney stones, infections, overactive bladder, incontinence (loss of control of urine), erectile dysfunction (problems getting or keeping an erection), ejaculatory problems, infertility and prostate health issues including cancer.
There are two types of urologists: general urology and subspecialty trained pediatric urology or female reproductive endocrinology.
Different types of Male Reproductive issues
Male Reproductive Issues can be very challenging to treat. It’s important to seek professional help from a urologist if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to maintain an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse, or other than that, it may also include ejaculation failure and premature ejaculation.
- Infertility is defined as not being able to conceive a child after at least 12 months of unprotected sex with your partner.
- Prostate cancer is a disease in which malignant cells form in the prostate gland. Symptoms include frequent urination and pain when you urinate because when your bladder presses up against your prostate gland during urination, it causes pain in men who have enlarged prostates.
- Urinary incontinence refers to troubles controlling urine flow: some amount always escapes before one reaches for toilet paper or pulls up clothes after using bathroom facilities
Finding a urologist in Los Angeles to treat your male reproductive issues
You may be looking for a urologist in Los Angeles to treat your male reproductive issues. Here are some things you should consider when selecting the right doctor:
- Board certification and experience treating male reproductive issues.
- Location near where you live or work so that it’s convenient for appointments.
Los Angeles is home to some of the best medical specialists. If you’re also seeking treatment for male reproductive problems, consult a urologist in Los Angeles. The area has several excellent urologists who can help you find a solution to your problem.
Male reproductive issues are common. If you’re looking for urologists in los angeles, consult with one of the best. The city is home to some of the top specialists in the field who can help you find a solution for your problem.